I'm sure we have all looked at reviews of companies on Yelp. I reviewed some of the reviews of local cab companies and there drivers. Rapid Taxi, Decaturs Best Taxi Service, Checker Cab, Atlanta Lenox, and Yellow Cab of Georgia just to mention a few.
- Rude and disrespectful drivers (Decaturs Best and Rapid Taxi)
- Drivers getting lost (REALLY!!!) A taxi driver should never get lost. Most cell phones have GPS.
- Dispatchers and call takers are rude and not professional (Rapid and Yellow Taxi)
- Customers being overcharged for fares
- Cabs are dirty, smelly, full of newspaper and other items on front seat, and drivers w/BO
- Customer request a taxi and cab never shows (Atlanta Lenox, Yellow and Rapid Taxi)
Customers need to register there complaints with the Atlanta Taxi Bureau at (404) 546-3090. If more customers would start complaining about these drivers, I believe this would help change driver attitudes and make companies more accountable for there drivers.
You will need the cab number, which is a four digit number located on the passenger side window of the car.