Thursday, April 26, 2012

Funny Story...Taxi Driver raids the fridge

I came across this story on the Internet today.  This story is from Sydney.  A Sydney cabbie raids the fridge of a customer who didn't have any money on him and had forgotten his pin number for his bank card.  The cabbie refused to leave.  Cabbie asked the customer, do you have any cans of fruit, or veg or anything?  The pair then walked into the customer's house and the driver helped himself to chicken, cheese, and crackers.

The driver was disappointed cause the customer didn't have $27 worth of food in his house, which was the amount of the fare.  The customer explains, "I hadn't been shopping yet".

The passenger thinks he got a good deal out of the bizarre barter.

Interesting, next time a passenger doesn't have money to pay me I'm gonna try this.  Will it work?

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful internet site! I am loving it!! Will be back afterwards to read some much more. I am taking your feeds too.
    Atlanta bus rental
    Atlanta limo service

    ReplyDelete